MEETING IN STYLE - THEMED COFFEE BREAKS AT THE LANGHAM, HONG KONG
(Hong Kong, February 2014) Located in the heart of Tsimshatsui, The Langham, Hong Kong offers MICE groups various inspired themed coffee breaks including the traditional Hong Kong ‘Dai Pai Dong’ street stall, whimsical Alice in Wonderland's ‘Mad Hatter Tea Party’, ‘Playful Circus’ as well as ‘Sizzling Jungle’ themes that add extra element of fun to meetings.
Dai Pai Dong
'Dai Pai Dong’ is the best option for those wanting to inject a little local flavour as it showcases a traditional Hong Kong street stall complete with local setting, street snacks, drinks, as well as a token shoe shiner which adds to the authenticity.
Mad Hatter Tea Party
To experience a meeting full of fantasy, indulge in the ‘Mad Hatter Tea Party’ theme from Alice in the Wonderland where delegates can enjoy a break savouring scrumptious Western delicacies and surrounded by signature elements from the fairytale.
Bring a sense of theatrics and fun to the meeting with the ‘Playful Circus’ theme that features a wide array of delectable savouries and desserts accompanied by circus elephant, horse and tiger décor.
For planners seeking an exotic and adventurous theme, why not consider ‘Sizzling Jungle’ where life sized gorillas, tigers, giraffes and crocodiles are on display for guests to enjoy and refresh their minds between meetings.
Themed coffee break is priced at an additional HK$80* per person per break.
Meeting in Style Promotion
The Langham, Hong Kong introduces a ‘Meeting in Style’ promotion which organisers booking meetings from now until 31 May 2014 with a minimum of 10 delegates can enjoy the following exclusive benefits** and priced at HK$780* per person per day:
• Free use of meeting venue from 9am to 5pm
• Free flow of freshly brewed coffee and tea throughout the meeting
• Complimentary welcome refreshment and two coffee breaks during meeting
• Choice of Chinese, Western and Roll-in lunch with free flow of soft drinks and orange juice during luncheon
• Complimentary use of in-house audio-visual equipment including LCD projector
• Complimentary Internet broadband access throughout the meeting
Plus selection of one of the following extra benefits**:
• One complimentary upgrade from normal coffee break to themed refreshment break
• ‘Master Chef Cooking Station’ coffee break
• Free flow of soft drinks and orange juice during coffee breaks
• A ‘Candy Corner’ set up throughout the meeting
• One complimentary meeting package for every 10 paid packages
• One complimentary upgrade to next room category with club benefits for every 10 paid guest rooms
• One complimentary guest room for every 30 paid guest rooms
A special group rate with a minimum of 10 rooms starts from HK$1,800* per room per night for stays in April and May 2014.
* Price is subject to 10% service charge
** Subject to availability and only apply for new bookings
For more details, please contact our Director of Sales – MICE Catherine Sum at (852) 2378 9304 or e-mail email@example.com
||The Langham, Hong Kong
|Dai Pai Dong
||Mad Hatter Tea Party
For media enquiries, please contact: