Renowned for its uniquely eclectic blend of international cuisines, Hong Kong has long been a haven for those with refined wining and dining tastes. From Thursday 13 to Sunday 23 September, The Langham, Hong Kong will be further underlining the Territory’s status as Asia’s culinary capital by hosting its inaugural Food and Wine Festival. Featuring must-attend events starring world-renowned chefs, award-winning wine producers and acclaimed industry experts, our culinary cavalcade will stimulate your senses like never before.
The most memorable way to experience our Festival’s extraordinary ambience is undoubtedly by staying in one of our luxurious rooms. By staying with us from 13-24 September, you will gain a wealth of irresistible extras. A HK$1,000 dining credit you can redeem at any of our five legendary restaurants and a colourful welcome cocktail at our atmospheric Palm Court are sure to make your stay with us even more extra-special.
Guests residing in Grand Room, Grand Langham Room, Langham Club Room or Executive Suite can enjoy the following:
• Welcome cocktail at Palm Court
• A HK$1,000 dining credit available for use at all restaurants at The Langham, Hong Kong per room per day (credit is non-accumulative and available for redemption during guest’s stay)
• Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
• Welcome fruit plate
• Complimentary access to 24 hours gym and Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Earn frequent flyer points
Valid from 13-24 September 2012